Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Application Form & Requirements | How to Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018.
On this website, you will know everything about the Nigerian army 77RRI application, Nigerian army recruitment form closing date, Nigerian army 77 Regular Recruit Intake, Nigerian army DSSC Recruitment and the 2018 Nigerian army Recruitment list and shortlisted candidates to enable you get a job this year.
Are you aware that so many websites and blogs has been publishing recruitment information that the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 77th Regular recruit intake is currently ongoing? Some of those information are accurate while most of the are misleading people.
Nigerian Army e-Recruitment Portal has ended the 76 Regular Recruits Intake 2018 for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women. During that period, the Nigerian Army stated that all candidates are advised in their own interest, not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise. It was also stated that all Applications on the official Nigerian Army portal is free of charge. They warned seriously that submission of multiple application will be considered as cheating and lead to automatic disqualification.
Requirements Needed for Nigerian Army Online Registration
1. Passport size photograph
2. First School Leaving Certificate
3. Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
4. optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5. Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Other Basic Requirements;
1. Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
2. Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
3.. In addition to qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
4.. Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2017.
5. Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
6. You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
7. Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
8. You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
How to Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 at recruitment.army.mil.ng
The application portal is opened. You can start application into the Nigerian Army recruitment by following the lead below;
1. Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
2. Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
3. On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
4. Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms after filling the Nigerian army recruitment form 2018/2019 online.
The Army even published the Nigerian Army Examination / Screening centers so that all selected candidates can locate the venues of their tests and training. Not that the Nigerian Army training center is in Kaduna.
This post is based on Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 and How to Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018.
After the previous recruitment process, the Nigerian Army published a comprehensive List of Shortlisted Applicants for 77 RRI Zonal Screening on the official Nigerian Army website which is available on www.narecruitment.org.
The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 Online Registration has not started yet, notwithstanding, and we have provided you a detailed guide on Nigerian Army Recruitment recruitment as seen in the official Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2018 session. The guide on How to Download and Fill the online form is also found in this blog. Be rest assured that the admin of this website will notify the general public immediately the 77RRI Nigerian army recruitment form for tradesmen/women 2018/2019 is confirmed to have begun so that all interested candidates (Nigerian citizens only) who wish to become an army officer to defend this nation.
Before then, read on to see the step by step guide on how to apply for the upcoming Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Category Of Trades Women & Trades Men For Nigerian Army Recruitment
Serial – 1: Corps – Nigerian Army Engineers
Serial – 2: Corps – Nigerian Army Signals
Serial – 3: Corps – Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport
Serial – 4: Corps – Nigerian Army Medical Corps
Serial – 5: Corps – Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Serial – 6: Corps – Directorate of Army Physical Training
Serial – 7: Corps – Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps
Serial – 8: Corps – Nigerian Army Education Corps
Serial – 9: Corps – Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps
Serial – 10: Corps – Nigerian Army Band Corps
Serial – 11: Corps – Directorate of Army Public Relations
Serial – 12: Corps – Army Aviation
Serial – 13: Corps – Chaplaincy (Islamic Affairs)
Serial — 14: Corps – Chaplaincy (Roman Catholic)
Serial – 15: Corps – Chaplaincy (Protestant)
Serial – 16: Corps – Finance Corps
Serial – 17: Corps – Military Police.
Incoming Searching for the Nigeria Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2018/2019
- How to Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018
- nigerian army recruitment form 2018/2019
- nigerian army portal 2018/19 official
- nigerian army recruitment form 2018 online
- nigerian army recruitment form 2018
- nigerian army recruitment 77rri intake
- nigerian army website for the list of successful candidates
- nigerian army recruitment 2018 news
- nigerian army 77rri / 78rri updates
- nigerian army dssc recruitment 2018/19
- nigerian army recruitment portal 2018/19