Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2018/2019 – recruitment.army.mil.ng.
The Nigerian Army 77 Recruitment application for 2018 right available. Nigerian Army (NA) 2018 (77rri) is fully on and applications are welcomed from suitable qualified candidates. Learn how to apply fast before the closing date and how to get shortlisted for Army recruitment 2018.
People may be asking the following questions, when is the Nigeria Army Recruitment Form 2018 and application portal going to open and how can I register? This is the question asked by so many persons who wants to know when Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment will begin.
The Nigerian Armed Forces are the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Its origins lie in the elements of the Royal West African Frontier Force that became Nigerian when independence was granted in 1960 far back.
Application for Nigerian Army 77th Regular Recruits Intake for both tradesmen / women and Non-tradesmen / women has commenced. Interested candidates and the general public are hereby advised to apply for 77th Nigerian Army recruitment 2018.
Requirements Needed for Nigerian Army Online Registration
1. Passport size photograph
2. First School Leaving Certificate
3. Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
4. optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5. Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Other Basic Requirements;
1. Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
2. Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
3.. In addition to qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
4.. Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2017.
5. Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
6. You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
7. Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
8. You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
How to Apply Using The Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2018 at recruitment.army.mil.ng
The application portal is opened. You can start application into the Nigerian Army recruitment by following the lead below;
1. Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng,
2. Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
3. On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
4. Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms after filling the Nigerian army recruitment form 2018/2019 online.