FUTA Hostel Accommodation Fee 2017/2018 | FUTA Hostel Fee 2017/2018.
This is to inform prospective students of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA), that the school authority has officially released procedures for the FUTA Hostel accommodation fee 2017/2018 academic session. Which include the FUTA female hostel and the FUTA male hostel as the case may be.
Prospective students who wish to take advantage of this FUTA hostel accommodation payment article, are expected to carefully read below the FUTA Hostel accommodation fee 2017/2018 and the necessary guidelines to effect the payment in the 2017/2018 academic session. READ CAREFULLY IN DETAILS:
How to Pay FUTA Hostel Fee 2017/2018
Please find below the process flow:
1. Log in to the FUTA Portal- www.futa.edu.ng
2. Enter your username and password (Your username is your Registration Number for old
students and JAMB registration number for new students).
3. Click on Hostel Allocation.
4. Click on Apply for Bed space
5. Alternatively, prospective students can use any approved bank(s) by the school authorities for payment.
How Much Is FUTA Hostel Fee 2017/2018
The FUTA Hostel is believed to be in two categories, the old and new hostel which goes for N8,090 and N18,090 respectively. These include bed space charge and student maintenance fee. Management might decide to make changes to the hostel fee.
Guidelines for FUTA Accommodation 2017/2018
This is to inform all students of FUTA (Prospective and returning) to take note of the following important information with regards to student accommodation for the 2017/2018 academic session:
The following are highly prohibited and may attract eviction from the hostel:
• Squatting of any kind.
• Late return to the hostel at night.
• Drinking of Alcohol.
• Fighting and quarrelling.
• Use of hotplates, electric boiling ring, refrigerator, gas cooker and so on.
• Use of generator sets.
• Defecating and bathing at undesignated places.
• Pouring of water in undesignated places.
• Defacing of Hostel walls by posting of bills, posters and any document.
FUTA Hostel Fee 2017/2018 in Off Campus
The off campus in Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) comprises of a single room or self-contained apartment in the town of Akure. A single room off campus is between Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000) to Thirty-five Thousand Naira (N35,000) depending on the location and closeness to Campus, some other rooms might be lesser than Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000) in far location to the school area.
Self-contained Hostel accommodations in FUTA is between the range of Forty-five Thousand Naira (N45,000) to One-hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N150,000). This price differs depending on the apartment and location.
Students are adviced to go for the one they can easily afford to avoid being stranded in school, also to stay in safe location.