FUTO Pre-Degree Form 2017/2018 | FUTO Pre Degree 2017/2018.
This is to inform the general public especially suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Pre-Degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session. The federal university of technology owerri pre-dree admission form 2017/2018 can be directly purchased here.
Requirements For FUTO Pre-Degree Form 2017/2018.
Interested candidates must possess at least five O’level credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science.Must have registered or intend to registered for the 2018 UTME.
FUTO Pre-Degree Form 2017/2018 Price.
Each FUTO pre degree 2017/2018 application form goes for Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000) only.
How to Apply for FUTO Pre-Degree 2017/2018.
Candidates are advised to apply on-line for the FUTO Pre Degree 2017/2018 and to following the procedure given below:
1. Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
2. Click on Prospective Students.
3. Go to 2017/2018 Pre Degree Application Form
4. Click on generate 2017/2018 Pre Degree Application Invoice
5. Enter your Telephone Number
6. Click on Fill other required details
7. Print your invoice containing your RRR code (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to any bank for payment.
8. After successful payment in bank, return to the portal
9. Click on 2017/2018 Pre Degree Application
10. Enter your phone number again and click on apply.
11. Proceed with the completion of the Application form.
12. Print your application Acknowledgment slipAwait further announcement from the University
Application Deadline For FUTO-Pre-Degree Form 2017/2018.
The application deadline date for online submission of completed application forms is January 31, 2018.
Candidates who did not meet up with UTME undergraduate admission ate advised to pick up the form.