Npower Releases Solution to Payment Backlog, Device Collection With Success Story at npower.gov.ng
The Npower team had release her success story of the NPVN network for the 2016 Beneficiaries of the Npower scheme, and also gave responsive answers to questions raised by volunteer especially on the solution to payment backlog of backlog issue experienced by some of its members across the nation, Npower device collection, 2017 Npower list and other relates issues with clever and good answers.
The Npower team also believes in direct communication of reaching to its beneficiaries across the nation with Afolabi always holding it down.
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries:
If you are experiencing payment issues, kindly identify which of these categories you fall into and rectify your issues before the 16th of October. If we have told you your issue, please spend less time arguing and hurry to rectify the problem.
There are some of you who can’t be paid backlog because your accounts cannot take beyond a certain amount so backlog of a few months is returned.
You have to be persistent to ensure that your issue is dealt with at your bank. Address it now.
NPower Payment Status – 2016 Beneficiaries
- There are currently 182,347 qualified volunteers.
- Only 173,046 volunteers are able to receive payments.
For those unable to receive payments:
- 5,520 qualified beneficiaries are without account records on their NPVN profile
- 684 beneficiaries have ‘’Know Your Customer’’ issues between the volunteer and bank i.e expired IDs, Account dormancy, recently closed accounts, transactions are not permitted
- 2656 qualified beneficiaries with BVN unlinked to provided Account Numbers
- 190 qualified beneficiaries have invalid account numbers/invalid BVN
- 107 qualified beneficiaries have NAME mismatch issues
If you are having payment issues, you will be given till the 16th of October, 2017 to sort it out at your end. Please take this seriously.
Below are Some Important Issues Raised by Volunteer with Response from Npower Team